11 Sept 2011

In Mists mailbox 12

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Krisit at The story siren where we share the books we've recieved that week.

5th September - 11th Spetember
(Book links will take you to Goodreads)
Books mentioned
Bought:
RAK:
For review:

eBooks
For review:
In dreams by J. Sterling - Both of these were gifted to me from the authors to review, they both sound great and have lots of positive reviews already so I'm looking forward to getting to them.
Bought:
Bright young things by Anna Godbersen - Well techinically I didn't buy this one, Amazon had an offer a couple of weeks ago where it was free if you preordered it, even though it's not something I'd normally get, it was my favourite price to try something new and it landed in my Kindle this week.
Moon spell by Samantha Young - A couple of people on the page were saying this was a really good series so I got the first one to try out since it was less than a pound!

This week in review:
Just the one review this week but I do have two to write, am almost finished reading Divergent and have three books in my reading pile next week so there's quite a few coming up.

Please leave a link to your post so I can see what you all got this week and don't forget to check out the five giveaways we've got going on right now!
There's links to them all on the left

What was in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. Good haul this week, I really enjoyed Vanish, I liked it more than Firelight.
    You have afew books that look interesting too.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a boatload of books! There are quite a few I want to read, and the others I'm going to look up because they sound good. PS - Love the bookshelves behind you...PPS - Love your accent lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like your books! Come check out my imm!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow lots of books!! So jealous LOL especially of Daughter of Smoke and Bone...I want that book badly, everyone says it's really good.

    P.S: I love your voice and accent!! haha. I think this is the first time I comment but I always watch the videos.
    And how are you liking Divergent? Another one I'm dying to read :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply and visit your posts I've had some Internet troubles this week!

    @Michelle, that's good to hear, of course it makes me even more desperate to get to vanish lol

    @Marie, lol thanks, and that's just a portion of my books lol

    @Paige, I just stopped by and watched your post :)

    @ana, I've heard lot of good things to so I'm looking forward to reading it. Lol thanks, everyone loves a forign accent I think. And I finished divergent and it was totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...