26 Sept 2011

Same difference #13

I've never read any of Jennifer L. Armentrouts books before but when I saw this cover for Obsidian a couple of weeks ago I knew I'd seen that couple somewhere else and it has been driving me nuts ever since! Well I just finally figured it out and had to share it, I first saw them a few months back on the cover of Dark territory by J. Gabriel Gates and Charlene Keel when I was reading it for review.
Does anyone else think that they seem to look so much prettier in the Obsidian cover, weird huh and I don't why the girls hair is cut on the second cover.

Update 10/12/12
Apparantly this couple is everywhere!
Accordance by Shelly Crane

Existence by Abbi James

How to ruin a summer vacation
Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

  1. I prefer the Obsidian cover. The Dark Territory cover has good effects behind it but it's a little too busy and the boy in the background reminds me of karate while the rest of the cover seems supernatural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer Obsidian, The Dark Territory cover is too crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the left cover is so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...