Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The broke and the bookish, each week we list a top ten! Head on over there to play along.
This week it's
Top ten books I feel everyone has read but me!
In no particular order
1. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - A friend got me this for my birthday in June and so sad I still haven't had chance to get to it, everyone tells me it's so great!
2. Passion by Lauren Kate - I preordered this months before release, so when it came out I got it right away, yet somehow I've not read it, I think it's because I was a little disappointed with the second book so I just haven't built up the excitement.
3. Tigers curse by Colleen Houck - I have so many friends who love these books and a few weeks ago a friend actually gave me the first two, so really I have no excuses now!
4. Succubus blues by Richelle Mead - So many love this series and I just heard the recently released book is the last one, I really really love Vampire academy so I don't know why I haven't read Richelles other books!
5. The Vampire diaries by L.J. Smith - I have the first five books in this series and I've watched the TV show, why haven't I read them? I really don't know.
6. Anna dressed in blood by Kendare Blake - This has only recently released but over the last month I've watched nearly every blog and page I follow either review it or have it in their IMM, if I don't get a copy soon I might die!
7. Wildefire by Karsten Knight - The world and his brother has read this book and I don't even own it!! If you have a spare copy lying around that you just don't want, here's my address... lol
8. My love lies bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey (AKA Hearts at stake in the US) I bought this book when it was the only one in the series, now there are four! I seriously need to catch up because so many of my friends talk so highly of it!
9. Fallen star by Jessica Sorenson - This is one that's started coming to my attention over the past few weeks, I think the second one has recently come out or is about to. Lots of people seem to like it, I think it's one of those ones that's slipped my attention but it's in my sight line now.
10. Perfect chemistry by Simone Elkeles - I heard of this book so long ago but I didn't think it was for me, but I'm seeing more and more people love it and the series lately that I'm thinking I should jump out of my comfort zone and try it.
What's in your list?