21 Sept 2011

Wednesdays Worldly covers - #31

Wednesdays worldly covers is a weekly thing I do where I share a book cover from around the world.
If you'd like to join in share a cover yourself and leave a link for me to visit.
This week I wanted to show you this German cover for The hollow: Wahre Liebe ist unsterblich (True love is immortal) by Jessica Verday.
I love it so much, that scarlet cover is gorgeous and the roses and the font and the girl, everything basically lol
And here of course is what it looks like here in the UK, I like it but not as much as the German one, it's a lot plainer but your instantly drawn to that dark pink in the middle and the pendant and ribbon are intriguing, I want to know what they mean to the story

Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. I like the German cover better.It is SO beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...