18 Sept 2011

In Mists mailbox 13

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The story siren, every week we show off the books we got that week.

12th September - 18th September
(Book links of course go to Goodreads)

Think I'm getting better at this video thing :)
Sorry for the bad quality, I couldn't turn on the overhead light because baby was sleeping
Books mentioned
Bought:
RAK:
Gift:
Won:
The poison diaries: Nightshade by Maryrose Wood - From Donna and Jess at Book Passion for life
For review:
Mister Creecher by Chris Priestly - From Donna again lol
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan - From PanMacmillan

eBooks
For review:
Lucky girl by Cate Lord - Entangled publishing randomly sent me this, I think they got my email from NetGalley but it sounds fun so I agreed to review it.

This week in review
Getting away with it by Julie Cohen - Guest review by Author Morwenna Drake

Don't forget to check out all the giveaways we have going on right now - links are on the left!

What was in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. I still love your accent lol. And I love your videos! I told you last week that I was going to try to work up the courage to do one this week, and I did! Kudos to you, it's nerve-wracking! haha

    I've seen that particular cover of Fury before, but I think the Canadian/US one is prettier. Mist sounds really good, I love faerie books! And Glow, I JUST saw it somewhere else, it looks really good, too. I don't read what books are about either, I just grab and go...I thought I was the only one who did that! lol Anyway, great loot this week, I'm off to check out the info about the auction. :-)

    My IMM, if you'd like to pop by for a visit: http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-week-7-aka-my-first-video.html

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of books this week! I bought Divergent and have to read it at some point too.. Also got Juliet Immortal :)

    I've seen Fury and Poison Diaries everywhere the last little while!

    Michele | my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week hun. So jealous you got Glow....my fingers are crossed though.ENJOY!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glow looks really good! I hope you like it =D

    Tynga

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy your books! Especially Glow i got that back in July and i love it the cover of your arc is so much better then mine! Stop by my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome IMM this week!!!! Excited to see what you think of Fury and Glow! (: ~Haley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great IMM! And your reading pile is just as bad as mine. I hope you get all caught up and get a chance to read one of your own books. And you do have just a few books on your shelves. My one little bookshelf looks sad in comparison.

    I can't wait to hear what you think about The Poison Diaries: Nightshade as that looks like a series I'd love to read.

    Good luck with your reading week!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...