13 Sept 2011

What I'm reading?

Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

Blurb:

"These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss consume."
—Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
The most tragic love story in history . . .
Juliet Capulet didn't take her own life. She was murdered by the person she trusted most, her new husband, Romeo Montague, a sacrifice made to ensure his own immortality. But what Romeo didn't anticipate was that Juliet would be granted eternity, as well, and would become an agent for the Ambassadors of Light. For 700 years, she's fought Romeo for the souls of true lovers, struggling to preserve romantic love and the lives of the innocent. Until the day she meets someone she's forbidden to love, and Romeo, oh Romeo, will do everything in his power to destroy that love.

My thoughts:
I actually started this a couple days ago but forgot to the post lol I'm about a third in and really enjoying it, I'm reading it as our travelling book before I have to pass it on. When it won the vote I wasn't sure it was really my thing because I'm not really into big romance books but luckily for me it has a lot more to it than that and I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends.

What are you reading?


1 comment:

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...