3 Sept 2011

In Mists mailbox 11

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The story siren where each week we share what books we've gotten that week.

29th August - 4 September
Book links will take you to Goodreads to learn more about them
Check out my awesome editing skills!
Books mentioned
Gift from Annmarie at Best books:
Bought:

eBooks
For review from NetGalley:
You are my only by Beth Kephart - This one sounds different from my typical read and really interesting
The way we fall by Megan Crewe - This was actually one of the first books I requested when I joined a few months ago and it finally got approved this week, excited to read it, it's dystopia!
Prized by Caragh O'Brien - I still haven't read my copy of the first book Birthmarked so I'll be doing a double review for these :)
Bought:
Grit city issue 3 by Ron Gavalik - This is on my reading list next week and I'm planning for it to be my first ever video review :) (You can find reviews for issue one HERE and issue two HERE)

Week in review:
What was in your mailbox this week?

13 comments:

  1. You got some great books this week Mist!
    I am super jealous, I didn't get any books this week because of my Project 10 book!

    I've been super good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww well done you for not breaking your book diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, pretty books this week! Hourglass is on my wishlist. And per your comment on my blog: Anna Dressed in Blood came out already!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been dying to read Hourglass. Can't wait to see your review of it.
    christinebails@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic week Misty! You got some great books :) - Donna

    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great books this week! I can't wait for The Near Witch, it looks awesome :D Bumped is really odd, but I did enjoy it so hopefully you'll like it too :D And I really hope you do get to read Divergent this week, it's AMAZING! :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great books this week :D, i really need to get a copy of The Near Witch.
    The Way We Fall sounds really great too. :D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter, and I want to read Hourglass so badly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! I love the Gallagher Girls series, it's hilarious. I think you're going to love it too!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT books!! I'm currently reading You Are My Only. Hope you enjoy! :)

    My IMM
    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books. I loved Hourglass and I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You. I hope you enjoy them too! Amazing haul!

    Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has to be the best mailbox I've seen today! Congrats! Have a great week.
    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...