6 Sept 2011

Top ten Tuesday #13

Top ten Tuesday is hosted by The broke and the bookish.
It's a weekly meme and I bet you can't guess what it's about lol

This weeks list is:
Top ten sequels I'm dying to read.

1. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead - The first one Bloodlines was soooo good, I need this book, like, yesterday!

2. The death cure by James Dashner - Everytime I even think about this book I have to restrain myself from jumping around the room. It's the third and final book in The maze runner trilogy and I cannot wait to read it, I tried to request it from the US publishers but they don't post to the UK so I have to wait. (Unless anyone has an ARC they want to give me :p lol)

3. Vanish by Sophie Jordan - I'm actually hoping my preordered copy of this arrives this week, loved the first one, it feels like I've been waiting a million years for this.

4. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - It's been an excruciatingly long wait for this book and there's still six months to go! The first two were sooo good!

5. Beautiful chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - This is another great series (But then I will think all the ones in the list are great lol) I really the protag Ethan, he's a great guy :)

6. The son of Neptune by Rick Riordan - I'm really looking forward to this one to, I've read all of Ricks Greek and Egyptian books and think they're awesom, I might branch out soon and try something else by him.

7. Untitled book three of I am number four by Pittacus Lore - The power of six left us on such a cliffhanger I really want to find out what happens to everyone and I love this series!

8. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - I haven't heard the best things about this book but I still really want to read it.

9. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer - Although I preferred the first book to the second in this series I still enjoyed it and I'm really looking forward to book three which I'm hoping is going to be full of lots of action.

10. Sanctuary by Roberts - The author told me this is a tentative title for now so it could change, it's the sequel to Dark inside which I thought was really good, I can't wait to see what happens to our characters.

These are just the first ten that sprung to mind but there are plenty more sequels I can't wait to read!

What sequels are you dying to read?
Leave a link to your top ten so I can stop by :)


8 comments:

  1. I added Bitterblue to my list too even though technically it isn't a sequel it still is suppose to have Kat and Po in it. I am also hoping Vanish arrives this week too as I loved Firelight. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I totally spaced, bitterblue isn't really a sequel lol oh well!
    Do you want to add a link to your list so I can see it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally forgot that bitterblue is coming out in the near future. i loved graceling so i'll definitely be checking out bitterblue. awesome list :)

    i hope you can stop by and check out my top ten list this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't freakin' wait for the release of Death Cure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Bloodlines and can't wait for The Golden Lily either!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finished Forever not that long ago and it's not the ending to the series I was hoping for but it's still definitely worth the read to see how it all pans out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigosh! Bitterblue!!! That's a good one! Beautiful Chaos. Why didn't I think of that? I haven't read James Dashner's series but I keep hearing some good things. I need to get on that wagon! Awesome, awesome list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished Nightshade, I didn't realise that they had already released the title of the 3rd book seeing as Wolfsbane was just released not long ago, looking forward to Bloodrose.

    I've also got Beautiful Chaos and The Golden Lily in my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...