28 Sept 2011

Wednesdays Worldly covers - #32

Wednesdays worldly covers is a weekly thing I do where each week I share a cover I've found from around the world.
If you'd like to join in, share a worldly cover on your blog and of course leave me a link to visit :)
This Swedish cover is the cover for La mansiĆ³n Glass (The glass mansion) by Rachel Caine, which we of course know as Glass houses, the first book on The Morganville vampires series.
I do like it, it's a lot darker than other covers I've seen, the girl gives off a very 'goth' feel, anyone that's read this I think will agree with me that maybe that's supposed to be Eve rather than Claire.
The actual mansion is a little on the nose lol and I'm not sure that it fits in, it's supposed to be creepy but just isn't.
This is what the book looks like here in the UK.
Whilst I like the Swedish cover I think I prefer this one, it just stands out more and it has nicer colours and the blood spatters are fun lol

Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. I totally prefer the UK covers. Even the UK vs US...UK wins hands down :) - Donna

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...