10 Sept 2011

What I'm reading?

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Blurb:

Beatrice "Tris" Prior has reached the fateful age of sixteen, the stage at which teenagers in Veronica Roth's dystopian Chicago must select which of five factions to join for life. Each faction represents a virtue: Candor, Abnegation, Dauntless, Amity, and Erudite. To the surprise of herself and her selfless Abnegation family, she chooses Dauntless, the path of courage. Her choice exposes her to the demanding, violent initiation rites of this group, but it also threatens to expose a personal secret that could place in mortal danger. Veronica Roth's young adult Divergent trilogy launches with a captivating adventure about love and loyalty playing out under most extreme circumstances.

My thoughts:
You guys seriously have no idea how excited I am to finally be reading this book! When I heard about it I was dying to get it and then once I got it I've been dying to read it ever since but so many books have gotten in the way and it's been taunting me on my shelf with all it's shiny prettyness, well not anymore cuz I'm finally reading it hooray! I've heard from everyone that it's amazing, I certainly hope so after all this build up! And I've just read three adult books in a row so it'll be good to get back to some ya lol I'm starting it a bit later than planned which means I need to finish it by the end of the weekend which I can't see happening but I'll try lol

What are you reading?


1 comment:

  1. I loved this book. I read it in about a day. It's so good =)
    Hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...