11 Jul 2011

Let's write a story Monday


I had an ingenius idea today!

What if we all wrote a story together?

And so I came up with 'Let's write a story Monday' At least I hope I came up with it but let me know if you've seen it somewhere else.

Basically I'm going to start off a story today with a title and a few lines, then you email me what you think the next few lines should be, it can be anything, funny, sad, crazy, as long as it makes sense and keeps the story running.
Then next week I'll choose which I thought was the best and add it onto the story and post it.
And as a bonus, whoevers entry I pick will get themselves a free bookmark from me. You can pick whichever one you want from bookdepository.com or if you live in the UK you can also choose from Amazons selection of bookmarks, so long as it's sold by Amazon and not a third party so the postage is free lol

After I've posted the added on lines to the story next week there will be another chance to enter and so on every week so that we all write a story together.
To keep it fresh I'll start a new story every couple of months so it doesn't get massively long and you have to read through loads before you send what you want to add.

Ok, got it? If you've got questions ask them here and I'll get right back to you.


Whirlwind.

Jerold knew he was good looking with his toned biceps and sexy dark eyes and he always knew he'd be famous, it was his destiny. Though he never imagined what it was that actually made him famous. He thought he'd be a rock star, trashing hotel rooms and having a different groupie every night or a sought after movie star living in the Hollywood hills. Maybe even a hunky model, but not this...


Ok that's it, now send a few lines to bookaholics@live.co.uk or fill in the form below
Please could you put 'lets write a story' as the subject so it gets sorted properly and remember to add your name so it can go on here with your part of the story.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oops. So sorry! I thought we had to write a random story...sorry, hehe.

    This is a good idea, by the way, so you should still do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's alright, you can enter again if you like

    I'll do it again next week but if it gets the same response then I'll have to stop because it takes a lot of my time to do stuff like this which is a waste if no ones interested :(

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...