19 Jul 2011

Top ten Tuesday #8

My top ten Vampires.

1. Myrnin from The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine - I love Myrnin, he's my favourite character of the series, he's nuts and hilarious!

2. Vasilissa Drogomir from The Vampire academy series by Richelle Mead - Lissa is compassionate and a great friend.

3. Jasper Cullen from The Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer - Yeah he's hot! But also I really like his character and his back story

4. Elizabeth (Betsy) Taylor from The Queen Betsy Vampire series by Maryjanice Davidson - Though I find her to be quite immature at times, Betsy is funny, gutsy and loves shoes!!

5. Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, series by Joss Weadon, books by various - Though it was a series first, there are tons of Buffy books and series 8 is a comic series so I don't think I'm cheating lol

6. Balthazar from The Evernight series by Claudia Gray - Just another great guy who's there for people he cares about.

7. Jenna from Hex hall by Rachel Hawkins

8. Mr Bishop from The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine - Just cuz he's so evil lol

9. Le Stat from The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice - I admit I've never read these books (yet) but I've seen the movies and I love Le Stat especially in Queen of the damned when he's a sexy rock star!

10. Christian Ozera from The Vampire academy series by Richelle Mead

I've noticed most of these are guys, it's not cuz they're all 'hot' but because I like the characters, that they're guys is coincidence :)

Next week will be my top ten magical objects, as usual if you'd like to join in send your list to bookaholics@live.co.uk and it will be included in the post.

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! Especially Spike! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I feel dumb. I didn't know the Vampire Chronicles were movies. I need to check that out. Fab list :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...