7 Nov 2011

Same difference #15


I just came across the new cover for A want so wicked (A need so beautiful book two) and knew I'd seen that girl before, she's also on the cover of Darkness falls (By midnight book two)

Personally I prefer her in the firsy cover, it's a lot softer and she looks so much prettier. I've never been much of a fan of the Darkness falls cover, she just looks so unnatural, especially the eyes, but then, I haven't read it yet so maybe she's supposed to!

Which do you prefer?



3 comments:

  1. why do people do that???? cover repeats....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the A Want so Wicked. much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I didn't know things like this would happen!
    I prefer her on A Want So Wicked too :D
    Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...