19 Nov 2011

In Mists mailbox (21)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The story siren where we share the books that came into our home that week.

21st Nov - 27th Nov
Books mentioned
Swapped
Gift
For review

eBooks
Bought
A touch of Greek by Tina Folsom - No I didn't break my ban, this was an Amazon Kindle freebie, sounds like lots of fun.
For review
The shade and the nine lower levels by Tannis Skye - Actually I got this one last week but I forgot to add it lol The story sounds a bit complicated but I'm hoping it makes sense when I read it :)
the christmas spirits by Whitley Strieber - This is a modern day scary adaption of A Christmas carol so I'm totally excited to read it, I'm going to read it around the same time I read the original for christmas and do a review and comparison type thing.
For review
Masquerade by Cambria Hebert - Excited for this one! Will be reading soon, yay!
Significance by Shelly Crane - This has some great reviews so I was really happy when the author requested a review.
Soul protector by Amanda Leigh Cowley - Sounds good and has a gorgeous cover woot!
For review/netgalley
Touch of power by Maria V. Snyder - And I saved the best for last! I am on the list to get a pb copy of this from the UK publishers next month but I just couldn't wait!

This week in review
Hold me, Thrill me and Entice me by Lucianne Rivers - I reviewed all three together as a series.

Current giveaways

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

19 comments:

  1. You got some really good books. Excellent selection.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on Cinder and Touch of Power! I got both this week as well and cannot wait to read them. They seem amazingly good. Hope they're as good as they seem! Great IMM! Enjoy. :)

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great books this week Misty. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I really want a copy of: "Dark parties by Sara Grant"....love your IMM but my wishlist always goes bigger and bigger after seeing your video lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to read Dark Parties and Touch of Power. There seems to be a ton of awesome books coming out in January!

    My IMM is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder was an awesome book! Enjoy all of your new goodies!

    Come check out my IMM. I have a couple giveaways going on right now too :)

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinder sound really good. I got it on NetGalley, but I haven't had time to read it yet.
    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read Cinder, too - it sounds so good!

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. MASQUERADE LOVE!!! :D

    That is all.

    (awesome haul! - I guess the other books are good as well :P)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool stuff this week! I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-12-e-book-edition-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cinder looks great! :) I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cinder and Dead Rules!! woman you'll run out of space with everything you get weekly over there!!!! my home's always at your disposal~lol kidding~ anyways!!
    happy reading!!
    here's what I got this week if you'd like to drop by -> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/11/imm-10-belive-it-or-not-i-bought-them.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. great in my mailbox!! so jealous. Dark Parties! been trying to get that for review. but don't think Orion likes me lol.


    Here is our late imm Totally Bookalicious IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh awesome haul! I really want to read Cinder :)

    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are some fantastic, mind-blowing books! Oh, the covers. I could just cry looking at these. Have fun and enjoy.

    Happy reading, Mist!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great books! Haven't read any of them! I like Sally Gardner though, and read I, Coriander by her. Amazing book! :)

    Here's my IMM: http://hazelthewitch.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...