3 Jan 2012

Books I'm most anticipating in 2012

Well for the second week in a row Top ten Tuesday is a topic I was already planning on posting, so I'm combining the two by waiting to post today lol
Although this won't be a top ten because I just can't stick to ten for this subject so here are all the books I can't wait to get my hands on this year.

Prequels and sequels.

The kill order by James Dashner - The prequel to the Maze runner trilogy, one of my favourite series' ever!

Insurgent by Veronica Roth - The follow up to Divergent which I loved!

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer - The third and final (I think) book in The Witches war series.

Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - I feel like I have been waiting forever for this! It's been a year and four months since I read Graceling and Fire and this still isn't out for another five months! ahhh.

Untitled by Ally Condie - The third and final book in the Matched trilogy.

Ashen winter - The sequel to the fabulous Ashfall.

Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan - This is the sequel to Glow.

Untitled by Stephen Wallenfells - The follow up to POD.

Juggernaut by Adam Baker - the prequel to Outpost, I can't wait to find out how it all started.

Untitled by Laini Taylor - The sequel to the beautifully written Daughter of smoke and bone.


Just for fins by Tera Lynn Childs - I didn't even know there was going to be a third book in the Fins series but I'm excited for it!

If I die by Rachel Vincent - This is the fifth book in the Soul screamers series by one of my favourite authors.

Shadow bound by Rachel Vincent - The second book on my list by this author, it's the follow up to Blood bound.


Black dawn by Rachel Caine - The twelve in the Morganville vampires series.


Charmfall by Chloe Neill - The third book in the Dark elite series.

The golden lily by Richelle Mead - The second book in the Bloodlines series.

Spell bound by Rachel Hawkins - The third book in the Hex hall series.


Romeo redeemed by Stacey Jay - The follow up book to Juliet immortal which I'm assuming is told from Romeos pov.

The Calling by Kelley Armstrong - The next book in the Darkness rising series.

Newbies










Legend by Marie Lu (UK release)

Wishful thinking

Scent of magic by Maria V. Snyder - This is the second book in the Healer series, it's not actually due out until 2013 but since Touch of power ended up being published slightly early at the end of 2011 instead of the start of this year I've got my fingers crossed it will happen again, a girl can dream right?

So yeah, just a couple lol Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on and read all of these this year!

What books are you looking forward to this year?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This reads like a 2012 release list of awesome! I can't wait for Bitterblue or Spell Bound - so many great books are out next year :)

    My top ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list :) !! I'm dying to read The Golden Lily and Insurgent .. There are great debuts coming out in 2012 and I'm really excited about them !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashen Winter!
    OMG!!!~I know a secret from that book ;) ~
    IF I Die!!! you'll love it!!!!
    daughter of smoke and bone #2 CANNOT WAIT!!! and so much more!!
    I just finished The Pledge by Kim Derting!! I'm addicted to it now!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...