1 Jan 2012

In Mists mailbox (27) - Christmas edition part one

In my mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at the story siren where we share the books that we've gotten.

25th Dec - 1st Jan

You might remember last week I did my IMM early, partly because I didn't want to do it on Christmas eve or day and partly because i knew I'd also be ordering books that I wanted to include in this weeks post.
But I wasn't expecting the amazing amount if books I would get, both from my seriously awesome friends and with the limit my husband gave me to spend lol 35 in total! (and one review book)
As you can imagine that would make for one looong video but I didn't want to just put up a picture so I decided to split the post into two halves, this morning I will be showing the books I was gifted by aforementioned awesome friends, and tonight I will post part two and show the books I bought with my Christmas money.
This was supposed to go up last night but youtube was having issues!
Books mentioned
For review
Gifted
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington - These three were from Donna @ Book passion for life
Witch eyes by Scott Tracey - My fb friend Natalie generously sent me all four of these!
Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi - From Annmarie also @ Best books
Take That: Take one and Take That: Take two - both from my Husband.

I just want to say a huge, massive THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends for sending me such great books for Christmas, I can't wait to read them all, I'm so glad I met you all in the book world on Facebook (well except my husband who I met in a club lol) and have gotten to know you girls and I love you all!!

Audiobook
Bought

This week in review

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. OH wow great holiday haul! I still have to read Half-blood. Eeke. I loved Obsidian though so I don't know why I still haven't read it.

    Oh, and Personal Demons is actually not adult it's a YA urban fantasy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read The Iron Knight even though i have to read the second books first! I hope you enjoy everything and come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa!! And this is only part 1!!! Lucky girl.

    All the books you got from Natalie I'm dying to read, so jealous!!! Lucky duck.
    Also Variant sounds really good and looks so shiny and pretty.

    OOOh and Shatter Me you should read it NOW! It's soooo good. And really pretty too. It's my favorite book of 2011 I think =)

    Great books can't wait to see what you bought. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! I'm having mailbox envy!

    Enjoy all your fantastic reads!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! Anna Dressed in Blood rocks and was one of my fave 2010 books. I also love the Sweep series - they're great quick reads. And yay for Shatter Me! I'm sooo looking forward to reading it. Can't wait for Part II :)

    Thanks for stopping by Project to be Read :)

    PS - I had an awesome Christmas and New Year. I hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holly mother of my sweet jesus in the heavens!!
    O_O I only own Shatter Me, Lockdown (Nat sent that one to me as well!), and Witch Eyes!!!
    OMG!! ENJOY!! HAPPY READING;:::MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR those are seriously LOOOOTS of books...now on to stalk the OTHER video!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...