1 Jan 2012

The sequels - Reading challenge 2012 - My progress

This is where I'll be tracking my own progress in the 2012 The Sequels challenge.
If you'd like to sign-up for the challenge you can do so HERE
For the post where you can link your entries go HERE

Since it's the first I obviously have nothing to track yet lol So here's some of the books I'm planning to read for the challenge, maybe they'll give you some ideas :)

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer - Book three in The Witches war trilogy.
Destined by P.C and Kristin Cast - Book nine in The house of night series.
Last breath by Rachel Caine - Book eleven in The Morganville vampires series.
Trial by fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Book two in The raised by wolves series.
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - Book three in The wolves of Mercy falls trilogy.
Vanish by Sophie Jordan - Book two in The firelight series.
Passion by Lauren Kate - Book three in The fallen series.
Lost in time by Melissa De La Cruz - Book six in The blue bloods series.
The son of Neptune by Rick Riordan - Book two in The Heroes of Olympus series.

There are plenty more books I have in mind to read but these ones are top of my list to read first, with the exception of Bloodrose, which isn't out yet, these are all books I've bought in recent months on the day of release because they're all in series' I enjoy, yet somehow I never got round to reading them - that's why I thought up this challenge lol

Which books are you planning to read for the challenge?

Finished 8/1/12 - The iron knight by Julie Kagawa

1 comment:

  1. I have to read Destined too!!! first buy it THEN read it...and I think I'll be also adding Before I Wake book 6 on the SS series by Rachel Vincent...then...Ashen Winter is another one!!! Wings of the Wicked, Night Huntress book 7 A Touch Morbid, Demon Eyes, City of Lost Souls, Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess, Wolfsbane, Bloodrose...can't recall much of the others :D

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...