18 Jan 2012

UK vs. THE WORLD! (8)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!
Also I'm thinking of adding a linky list in case others would like to participate on their blogs so let me know if you would if I did that :)


UK                           vs.             Thailand
('ตามหาหัวใจของนายอสูร' translates to 'By heart of the beast' - According to Google translate)

Mist: Both these covers are nice but I think I like the Thai cover a little bit more because of the lighter colours and also because I don't like that big red circle about the movie on the UK version. I do really like the font on the UK version though and both flowers are pretty.

Ninfa: I really like the UK version. Not very keen on the Thai one, it's just a little boring and the white rose gets lost in the pale blue background, whilst it stands out in the black of the UK cover.
I also like the title font on the UK one, so yep, UK win.


UK                               vs.                Indonesia


Mist: These covers are also both very pretty and similar, I think it's interesting that the girl in the Indonesian cover is covered up more. I definitely prefer the Uk cover though, the girl just seems a lot more kick-ass and I prefer her stance to the girl on the other cover.

 Ninfa: The UK cover is a winner again! It's just really cute and I love the outfit of the model and the big sword and the kick ass pose. The Indonesian cover is the same concept really, just not as well excuted. The model's clothes are a little too conventional and there's too much pink and blue in my opinion.

Which do you prefer?

7 comments:

  1. UK for both - although I don't like that red circle on the first one. But the UK version still wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beastly covers give an entirely different idea of what the book is about.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the UK version of both. On the first one, I like the font and dark colors. I like everything about the second one in comparison to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the disconnected comment. I had problems with the comment thingy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your not the first person to have problems, blogger recently changed how comments work and I guess they're having some teething problems :(

      Delete
  5. I have to say that I prefer the UK book cover's for both books.
    Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...